Wedding Co-ordination - The six-week countdown
You have completed the majority of the research yourself & have all your suppliers booked.
Now you just want some support to pull it all together & to make sure all the logistics are in place. Having a wedding co-ordinator in the last six weeks as your big day draws closer can allow you to feel more relaxed & confident, so you can concentrate on the excitement of getting married!
Wedding co-ordinating in the last six weeks can include any of the key elements (but is not limited to):
- We will have two face to face meetings to go through all of your details and vision for your day which will allow us plenty of time to organise any further requirements or resolve any adjustments.
- I will provide email and telephone support, advice and guidance in this time to help you make any final decisions that you are pondering over.
- We will discuss all of your booked suppliers, ensuring that a personalised timeline is in place so everyone knows who will be arriving at what time and when.
- I will support you with style ideas and design detail in relation to your vision for your day which will include personal mood boards to give you a more realistic picture.
- I will provide wedding day management and support with the styling of the venue (up to 10 hours). This includes liaising with all the suppliers and supporting with any additional requirements so you are both free to fully relax and enjoy your day.
The price of this service is usually 10-15% of your wedding budget depending on the size and logistics of your wedding. A minimum fee of £850 applies.
50% of the total fee is payable to secure your date, and the balance will be payable 12 weeks before.
Any additional specific requirements will be charged accordingly.