Full Wedding Planning - From Start to Finish
This is the ultimate service for couples who want that perfect wedding day and just don’t know where to start!
You know you want to throw the most amazing celebration for everyone, but the thought of doing this without some independent support is a bit overwhelming. You have some great ideas and have started to research using magazines, Pinterest and Instagram. You want your day to be individual and fun for your guests, but unsure how to start and the element of time that is required to execute this is becoming daunting.
Full wedding planning includes management and planning from start to finish, creative vision that is comprehensive and entirely bespoke to you ensuring nothing is overlooked.
I think it is important to combine all the senses in a wedding to create the perfect overall mood so I encourage clients to think about how to maximise impact, not just visually but in textures, aromas, ambience, lighting and delicious flavours.
Full wedding planning can include any of the key elements (but is not limited to):
- I will be your personal wedding planner throughout the whole process, with face to face meetings, email, skype and telephone correspondence which will free up your time and reduce stress.
- I will support you with style ideas and design detail in relation to your vision for your day which will include personal mood boards to give you a more realistic picture.
- I will complete venue searches, supplier sourcing, research and contract negotiation for your convenience and peace of mind.
- I will support you with budget management including payments schedules and reminders for your suppliers so you don’t forget or miss anything.
- I will compose personalised timelines so everyone knows what they are doing, at what time and where they need to be.
- I will provide wedding day management and support with the styling of the venue (up to 10 hours). This includes liaising with all the suppliers and supporting with any additional requirements so you are both free to fully relax and enjoy your day.
The price of this package is usually 10-15% of your wedding budget depending on the size and logistics of your wedding. A minimum fee of £1750 applies.
50% of the total fee is payable to secure your date, and the balance will be payable 12 weeks before.
Any additional specific requirements will be charged accordingly.